Swarthmore College, 2/9/18
Koriander was, once again, selected by the assistant director of Career Services to provide food beverages and service for their annual event. Dapper Dinning is a hands-on enrichment session for Swarthmore students teaching social engagement at a Mocktail reception and the proper manners and protocol at a business dinner.
The menu included:
- A spring mixed greens salad with garden vegetables, and grape tomatoes, tossed in Italian dressing
- Marinated, pan seared chicken topped with a tomato/basil compote
- Zucchini "steak" topped with a tomato/basil compote
- Oven roasted potatoes with Les Herbs de Provence
- Green beans and carrots seasoned with herb infused olive oil
- Winter fruit salad with honey spice yogurt sauce
WGA Meeting with Vice Dean Kaufold
University of Pennsylvania, 4/5/18
Koriander provided a breakfast buffet of smoked salmon, yogurt parfaits, and assorted bagels.